Friday, July 16, 2010

Apple Test Starts...

It’s such an irony that this blog got more attention than my other blog where I post more interesting thoughts just because of its name.

My dear readers, the Blogger website has been doing a very good job by sending me a polite blog account email reminder every month. They never send me an account reminder email for my other blog.

I got the message; what I didn't get why they sent me email reminders in different languages, including Chinese, Korean, and Arabian languages, :).

So here the test begins…

I am going to post some thoughts about Apple, the company, and its products…

My first comment is about today’s news—Apple offers free cases for iPhone 4 reception problem: Finally they are doing something.

I was shocked how arrogant they were when this problem was first reported. And it was so funny when they came up with one fix that would more accurately present the signal strength in iPhone’s signal bar display—it can serve a classical case for business communication and visual representation. I wonder how dumb they thought their customers were.

Please don’t get me wrong. I use Apple products myself. While I didn’t buy iPhone 4, I got an iPad in April.

45 comments:

J.J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pakistani said...

Hey Hannah!

I believe that you have got one of the greatest URL anyone can get on blogspot. I just wanted to say that you should make great deal out of this. If not please hand it over to a guy or girl who can make a use of this domain. Please don't take this as a bad response it is just a constructive criticism.

Thanks
Abeer Khan

anna said...

http://gailfaulknernews.blogspot.com/

anna said...

I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these. ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.

Elias Hernandis said...

Hi Hannah!

Hope you keep writing on the blog with the best URL that anyone can get on blogspot. I'm an Apple fan, anyway I'm not going to ask you for your wonderful URL. I'll be watching this blog, please keep writing about Apple, the fruit or the trademark.

Daragh Connell said...

please check out my blog also on apple
http://appleandmac2011.blogspot.com/
nice jobs

J.J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hi iam mubashir dayo and iam to see and read these artecles on apple.and iam glad tosay that apple is the best

juanitoo46 said...

http://esshow.blogspot.com/

Jacob said...

I made a blog with this same purpose!

wanttoknowaboutapple.blogspot.com

Zohaib Sher Khan said...

your blog is just awesome.
Free Ads

Hemendra said...

lol check out my quotes website at Quotes

hhhh said...

What do the emails say? BTW awesome name, love it. Anyhow do these emails have anything to do with the amount of traffic your getting?
I have a similar site and would like to get your opinion on it, let me know!
www.funtechreview.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Ofnyndzick said...

visit nacho9790.blogspot.com please!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi everyone ! Im sure you all want to know that apple is giving away the new iPad for FREE, copy paste the link to find out how to participate http://appleipadgiveaway.tumblr.com/

Felix said...

terima kasih atas artikel yang anda berikan :) heheheh

ViperGoy Blog

Unknown said...

hi

Unknown said...

Nice blog also visit this link to find more about java whois app

Unknown said...

Nice blog,
i have a Blog too,

Anonymous said...

Hey Hanah a saw that you didn't use your blog since 2010 can I get your blog or your domain name, please?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi I'm ready 2 pay for this blog.

Unknown said...

Please contact me. amentbence@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Oivl - Girl Sexy

Anonymous said...

Lolz Hai! I was just randomly searching blogs and then just did this one because it was similar to mine! Nice blog btw, mine is isabelapple.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

tysappleblog.blogspot.com

Marlon said...

oh my god...

Mesothelioma
Lawyer USA
Alien gadget
Lets Invest
Free Education Online
Investmen pension loan
Invest mortgage loan
Apple pine apple apple pie
Lawyer meso etc

Puru said...

awwwwmottupatlu

Arora said...

Nice Blog
Thanks sharig for useful information
Hire Web Designer India
Freelance Web Designer Portfolio
Professional Website Designer
Best Web Designer in Amritsar
Amritsar Web Designer
Paid Seo Services
Search Engine Optimization
Best Seo Service
Seo Service in Amritsar
Web Development Service in Amritsar
Web Hosting in Amritsar
Content Management System
Web Designer in Amritsar
Website Designer in Amritsar
Amritsar Web Designer
Amritsar Web Service
Website Designer
Website Designing
Web Designer
Web Designer
Amritsar Website Designer
Like Share & Subscribe

K.Bui said...

yo hi

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blooger Kepo said...

nonton film bokep indo jepang barat terbaru

KeepItFit said...

Great article thank you!

safia said...

Thanks for sharing.
I would like to inform you about one of our popular websites here.
You can check out herecheck out here

safia said...

Great article .Good job.Thank you for sharing with us.thanks

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXRQ2qxTbVK7tyN5OOI00mg?sub_confirmation=1

Beyond-steel Nusantara said...

Beyond-steel Nusantara menyediakan aneka besi plate dan roundbar untuk industri, konstruksi dan rumah tangga. Melayani pengiriman seluruh Indonesia!

HUBUNGI KAMI by WA: 0822 8888 3967 | e-mail: sales@beyond-steel.com

ahmed said...

"Apple Test Starts"

Kings media said...

thevenomtech.com

Kings media said...

www.thevenomtech.com

Kings media said...

check tech update

The Real Mr Beast said...

Nice Blog! Come to: 368 Rockford Mountain Lane, Durham, North Carolina, 27713, Call: 919-717-3306, when you get there for a chance to win $500,000!

CharcoalCutInTinyPieces said...

ill buy that iphone