I'm so happy to visit this website again. I created a blog page five years ago which I was thinking of off and on as blogging became so popular, but I forgot the password and even this website name.
Anyway, I'm happy that I come back. I'm happy to see my orchard still here...
49 comments:
??!?!
With an URL like apple.blogspot.com you should do some commentary on the latest batch of amazing apple products :)
Please visit http://baggianatedeiprof.blogspot.com
And leave a comment if you want
Apple.blogspot, what a cool site name. SO yeah, are you an Apple fan? (Speaking of the computer company at www.Apple.com) Do you have an iPod? Would you consider giving this site to me, if you're not an Apple Computer fan?
Thanks,
~ brandt
www.brandtdary.ws
hah, thats pretty sweet how the last time you posted something was FIVE years ago. i use mine as a diary hahaaa.
hiiex . ii m juz br0wnsiiNgg thr0ugh eur bl0ggyy NN ii fiiNd that eur bl0ggyy iish sh0o ugly . s0rii tuhh saE that tuhh euu . butt ii cann0rts bEarr wiith iit lerhxx . caNN euu g0o tuhh myy bl0gyy whiiChh iish http://d0lld0ll.blogspot.com NN euu caNN cEE h0w niiCe myy bl0g iish . iif euu waNNa dEc0ratE eur bl0g berii niiCe euu haFF tuhh askk miiex iiN myy FLASH b0xx NN ii caNN giBB euu dd weB tuhh makE eur bl0gyy niiCerr theN thiis . kkaes . ? ii waiit ferr euu . BYE .
dd restt 0rf dd frenxx hhu saw myy bl0ggyy . pleasE askk eur wh0le l0tx 0rf frenxx tuhh c0me tuhh myy bl0ggyy everyytiMe theyy 0nliiNee c0x ii nEEd tuhh challEnge wiith myy frenxx tuhh cEE wh0sE bl0g g0rtxx dd m0stt pe0plE iin iit . thanxx a l0txx . !!! =)
euu suckkx .
yy euu g0o tuhh myy bl0g tuhh sc0ld miie . ii appol0giise tuhh eu . ? kkaes . ?
You must be Bill Gates'boy - why the hell you are killing for 5 years such a nice name apple.blogspot.com... I do not understand you...
Huh, that's nice :)) Now let's visit it in 2010 :)
p.s.: I agree with "Bryan Byrne" and "brandt dary". I've typed the URL of this site, because I thougth that I will find something about Apple devices. Leave this URL to people who can really manage it.
congratulations, but...where are you now?
I can't believe it! So funny. You should really give away this url. Or sell it maybe!
Seeya in 2010!
-iT-
oh, the apple hasn't rotten yet...
Faint...apple fans must be crazy..haa. So nice url...
http://dearthinker.blogspot.com
welcome to visit my blog in 5 years :)
yeh having a name like apple.blogspot.com and not using it is actually criminal, thats it...im gonna go tell steve, and he WONT be happy
i agree with ed who said "... having a name like apple.blogspot.com and not using it is actually criminal..." You stole my url, arrr. i bet am more of an apple fanatic than you and i even write more.... :D
and how did this blog become popular with onky 2 posts? or di it become popular from the url?
You should post about Apple (Macintosh-www.apple.com) products here, since you have a good domain name, if you did I would for sure visit you.
quote: rintin said...
With an URL like apple.blogspot.com you should do some commentary on the latest batch of amazing apple products :)
I agree. ( iloveiphone.blogspot.com ) Remember iPhone = Cool, This blog = interesting, iPhone + this blog = Interestingly cool + what everyone likes in a blog. But I like Apple as a name, it's cool, especialy for this blog + I like how you slightly refer to apples. If u want people 2 be happy WITHOUT ANY ELECTRONICS, post a lot more, like at least once a week. Check my profile out.
It's been 2 yrs already. Do I have 2 wait till 2010? R u evn stil aliv?
candy :
harl0s...
What is this place? We want a blog about Apple Inc. - the almighty imac/ipod/iphone company. Huzzah!
that is a whole lot of comments really why don't you visit my blog at
http://lewismilk.blogspot.com
Please, delete your apple.blogspot.com - so that someone who can review on apple news and info should let us know what's going on from a bloggers point of view.
Apart from that I have to say this. Bloggers are not serious at all . They get good names like apple, google or simply tshirts but don't seem to understand that for others it's a business and one shouldn't just waste others time by making a blog worthless in value and content.
Hopefully, you'll not mind. But we are talking about Apple here - one the most famous companies in the market with a product called iphone and ipod - Give me a break ,your blog ah! alas!
Good luck.
Wow,you relly like apples mee too!
could someone check out www.thepinkcanary.blogspot.com? its cool. well, its my blog, but, yeah. btw its cool that for 5 years(!) you still kept a blog!!!
with a name like apple.blogspot.com, you could sell it for a LOT of money
http://applemachine.blogspot.com/
Visit this site if any oen having problem in java pluggin or workspace not properly working.
Thanks
Vivaan
See me on www.raymond-ong.blogspot.com, see you there!
ummmmmmm wow you have a great domain and a useless blog, although it is kind of funny the way ur getting 35 comments and im getting none :S
if you feel like a domain name swap hit me up http://pimpyourapple.blogspot.com lmfao
visit my blog guys....
www.budaktshirtpink.blogspot.com
yeah that is cool to remember your password i already forgot my youtube account
first ,I also it is a blog about the apple product.just have a try .
that is cool ,now it is 2010.
10 years ago ,you creat this blog.Now the blogger.com has become the world most famous website......
that is cool
I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these. ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.
WHANT TO KNOW ABOUT APPLE
http://whatgadgetsforyou.blogspot.com/
WHANT TO KNOW ABOUT APPLE
http://whatgadgetsforyou.blogspot.com/
lol check out my quotes website at Quotes
This website that you created is really cool! Great job and I think you are a great blogger!
This website that you created is really cool! Great job and I think you are a great blogger!
your mum
i like pie :)
FGSSYTHYTfcjvrbketuy9uhigshou;ags
this is not a spam what is your credit card details for $1,0000000000
What a waste of good name
Post a Comment